Dutch Relief Alliance
Dutch Relief Alliance Supported joint response emergency interventions in link with Tearfund Netherlands, Tearfund UK and FHE.
- Oromia Region: Ethiopia Covid-19 Joint Response/ECJR: DRA/Tearfund Netherlands supported multipurpose cash and WASH-NFI materials distribution and rehabilitation of 8 water point and constructing 12 hand washing setups in 2020/2021. About 31,250 people in 6,250HH benefited from the project. The project was jointly implemented by FHE and EKHCDC with technical support from Tearfund UK Ethiopia office.
Water Point Rehabilitation
- Tigray Region: Ethiopia Tigray Joint Reponses/ETJR/ Project: DRA/Tearfund Netherlands supported multipurpose cash and WASH-NFI materials distribution and supply of water point rehabilitation materials in Alamata Town Administration of Southern Tigray in 2021. About 11,250 people/2250HH benefited from the project. The project was jointly implemented by FHE and EKHCDC and Tearfund UK Ethiopia office provided technical supports.
Supply of Water Point Rehabilitation Materials
- Amhara Region: North Wello, Habru District Emergency Response Project: DRA/Tearfund Netherlands supported a full package food distribution to 13,750 IDPs/2550HHs for one month in the year 2022. EKHCDC implemented the project with technical support from FHE.
- Amhara Region: Kobo District Relief and Rehabilitation Project (Food Security/ Livelihood/FSL and WASH sectors): DRA/TFN are supporting multipurpose Cash, Food, WASH-NFI, and FSL inputs distribution and Water Point Rehabilitation interventions at Kobo district and Town Administration. About 50,677 People are benefitting from the project.
- Oromia Region: Borana/Yabello Acute Crisis Joint Response/ACJR/ Project: Distributed Multipurpose Cash and for three rounds and goats to 852HHs/4250 people and two female goats each to the same HHs. EKHCDC and FHE are jointly implementing